Monday, June 21, 2010

What is the difference between me and a muslim?

EVERYTHING!

These women are taught that anyone outside of Islam should die and that they will merit blessing if they or their children kill and die while murdering infidels.

I am not a muslim.

I am a God-fearing American woman that loves the Torah.

Just because I wear a scarf on my head, doesn't make me a muslim. I am angered by the ignorance of people in America. Wake up America. Know thy ENEMY! This country was founded by God Fearing Men and Women. The women covered their hair. This isn't anything new.

But muslims are not God fearing. They are an ignorant nation that are fueled by their mullahs and hate. They are brainwashed from birth to kill and hate. We should pray for education for their children so that they will break the cycle of hatred and pain.

 
There are even groups of Christians today that say that based on Paul's letters women should cover their heads. 

Learn the difference people.
   
There is a big difference between muslims and everyone else in the world. They want Jews, Christians and everyone in between dead. 

POSTSCRIPT: This is just my venting. Don't take it personally. This is my response to ignorance so I don't let it get to me. After I post I let it go. Arrrgghhh...

No comments:

Post a Comment