Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sunday

No sophistication is needed in serving God – only simplicity, sincerity and faith.
I haven't done very much today. After working yesterday and attending a wedding, I was all for resting today. I wasn't feeling well either. 


I'm going back to the Physical Therapist for pain management. This way I can go to the doctor and say, this isn't working, we need to try something else. My physical therapist feels that something more serious is going on in my body, something bigger than he can fix. But he did feel that we could maybe work on dealing with the pain. 


The kids had a blast with their babysitter last night. They went to see Toy Story 3. I admit, I'm jealous. :0) 


Well, not much else is new. Just wanted to post something else and I liked this picture.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you have a better week this week. Love you all.

    ReplyDelete