Thursday, August 5, 2010

It pays to go to the best!

 
I was frustrated with my dentist trying to fix all the problems in my mouth and not really know much about my mouth. Thankfully, I found someone who really knows a cleft palate when they see one. Amarillo Oral and Maxiofacial Center was great. I had surgery in their office, in a big long hall with lots of rooms. I didn't feel a thing. They were sweet and extremely knowledgeable. Everything was state of the art.  Dr. Smith and Dr. Graves were wonderful. I would highly recommend them to anyone who has to have a procedure that is out of the ordinary. 
I'm still in pain and it hurts to talk, but I know it's going to be great once everything heals. I'm glad I have 4 days to get over this so I can go back to work. Thank God for sick days. This isn't how I expected to use them, but I'm glad I had them. 
As you could probably guess, I'm bored again. Stuck in my room trying to stay absolutely still. I'm hoping that I feel better tomorrow so I can make a few cards while I'm lying in bed. We'll see.

If you know of something fun I can watch or do on the internet, please let me know. 

Bored and Sore in Amarillo.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry about the pain, but so thankful you had someone experienced and nice to take care of you. I'm also thankful for your sick days. I wish I was the kind of person who could simply spout off a bunch of fun stuff for you to watch and do, but I'm at a loss. I don't know if I have a different take on fun than most people, but as I tried to think of something to recommend I came up blank. Geeze. Maybe I better start getting out more...

    Love Ya!

    Eema

    ReplyDelete