Monday, August 23, 2010

First Day of School 2010 Wolflin Elementary

Mrs. Camp Third Grade
Mrs. Houston Pre-K
Tzipi goes to afternoon class. From 12 to 3. She drove her father crazy all morning. Is it time yet, now? How about now? Can we go now? I'm glad I was at work and missed it.

They both really like their teachers. Zee said that they don't have enough breaks and the students have to be quiet all the time (oh the horror!)

They were both ready for school. I pray that they learn good lessons and show a good example of Torah.

I am very proud of both of my smiley beautiful children!

2 comments:

  1. Okay, what is wrong with me. I cried reading your and Laurie's blog. Maybe it's because I'm exhausted, but my how the time flies by. I can only imagine how you mommy's feel. Thanks for sharing with the rest of the family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute pictures :) I'm glad they had a good day.

    ReplyDelete