Sunday, July 25, 2010

He's Touching Me...

We got home from Lubbock a little while ago. The kids are wild. I don't understand the glee they get from fighting. Kittens are cute when they do it. My kids, not so much. 
I have a busy day tomorrow. I'm so sleepy. I hope to go to bed early tonight and sleep really well. Hopefully my day will go by quickly. I see Dr. Soulag at 2:00. I'm so glad that I don't have to wait until August 23rd. I know I probably won't know a lot more after tomorrow, but at least I'll be that much closer to an answer.
Just thought I'd post. Gotta get my stuff ready for tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. I know exactly what you mean. The very few times we sisters ever fought, mom would make us sit on the sofa and chairs separated and we couldn't say a word. It didn't matter who started it we were all punished. If we talked or didn't sit still we would get a swat and then the time would start over. Seems we had to sit there for an hour or so, but that's the mind of a child. It probably wasn't that long. I hope you get wonderful rest tonight. Glad you all made it home safely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your appointment...

    ReplyDelete