Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Sleepy Beautiful


This isn't really what I wanted to talk about, but I just had to post this picture. I love sleeping children. I've never liked it when I had to wake the kids for any reason.

It was a busy day today. The highlight of my day was visiting Courtney. She is my cousin by marriage. She is expecting a son and she is on complete bed rest. We're going to see if she likes to crochet or knit better. Hopefully this will help pass the time and she'll have something beautiful when she's finished.

Both the kids are in bed. I will be heading there shortly. I'm tired. More on another day...

2 comments:

  1. She is a beauty. glad you posted this picture.

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too, love pictures of sleeping little ones. There peace gives me a little peace as well. Love you.

    ReplyDelete