Sunday, April 11, 2010

Upgrade! So excited!!!!


I am so excited! I got to upgrade my phone this weekend. I ordered it online at AT&T and  it cost me a penny! YAY! It's being fed exed and should be here soon. I am not exactly sure what I should do once it comes. But I've seen Avi change his SIM cards lots of times, so hopefully it'll just be a matter of doing that. If not, I'll take a trip to AT&T I guess. I doubt I'll ever be an iPhone owner. I don't like the whole tactile thing where you have to use your touch and not a stylus to activate the screen. Plus I like to have actual QWERTY keys to text. I've tried texting on a touch screen and I don't think I'd ever like that. I know there are a lot of fun applications with the iPhone, but I would rather stick with something that is a bit more consistent and older with a good rep. Most of the IT guys have a Blackberry at work. I'm sure there's a learning curve but I'm looking forward to it. OK, I'm done rambling.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for you. Maybe I'll upgrade to a smart phone soon. I do love my "baby" Pantech though, it fits so nicely in my pocket.

    ReplyDelete