Friday, September 2, 2011

Thirty Three





I have a good feeling that 33 is gonna be great! I am so blessed to be having another year. A year to become a better wife, and a better mother. A year to find more to be grateful for. A year to get stronger and choose good words. Another year to learn more. Another year to learn what I need to know.

I was calling 2010 the worst year, but I have changed my perspective on that. That year lead me to find the important things in life and to get serious about the things that matter to me. That having a spotless house isn't the end all. That I can only do what I can do. To find contentment in life, because in the end that is happiness. What I have is what I need. 2010 was a real solid turning point for me, and I am grateful for that.

2011 will be over before I know it and with it a new year with new challenges. I have two beautiful children and a husband that loves me as well as an amazing family full of wonderful people that love me too! What more could I ask for?

Thank you Hashem!

No comments:

Post a Comment