Monday, September 5, 2011

My Birthday

I never take pictures during the times I wish I did! Oy! So I'm taking pictures after the fact. I think my mom may have taken some pictures.

The cards and bookmarks from the party.

Flowers from Avi (and a new vase) and Flowers from my Dolores and Cheryl.

The neato organizer from Leelee.

the Deckard Clan

It was so sweet of my mom to offer to throw a party when I turned 33. Typically parties happen for big years (30, 40, etc...) The challenge was that I have so many people that would come and it was just hard. I tried for two months to find a place big enough to accommodate everyone without freaking people out. I could have done it at the Temple, but that would have made people uncomfortable. I could have done it at a restaurant, but then people would have to eat. So I gave up and invited only a few friends from work and had it at my home. It was intimate and nice.

Mom got me some great clothes. I will try and get some pictures of the clothes.

Thank you all for the birthday wishes.

33 has started out really well!

Love you!

2 comments:

  1. Nee, it was my delight to come and play with you and your friends from work. I love playing with the gkids so the whole trip was crazy fun. Glad you had a blessed time, that makes it all worth the driving. Not sure how much longer I can drive long distances by myself. Not my favorite thing, but willing to do so for special reasons and there is none more special than you. May the Lord bless you and keep you, may His face shine down upon you and grant you peace. Huggles and snuggles. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I'm blogging again - and my blog has a new name. I have decided to get back into my happy hobby in spite of the idiots. I so hope they are done with stalking us. But no matter, I'm still going to blog. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete