Wednesday, July 8, 2009

All Work and No Play


These are a couple pictures of the place I spend the most time at. My cubicle. Here's a picture of my Norfolk Pine and my baby Aloe.



On this shelf I have a Fern, Spider Plant, Geranium and Elephant plant.



In the corner of my desk I have a Philadendron.




This is my cubicle. The left side was a bit messier than normal because I was so tired. But for the most part I keep my desk clean and listening to the radio makes me calm and I like the work I do. I like the people I work with. No complaints! Most people would dread working in a cube all day, but it suits me just fine. My left drawer is full of food. My right drawers are filled with office supplies and my Toastmaster things. I have a place for everything and everything in its place.


1 comment:

  1. I love it! My cube was the same way...everything had a place. Everyday when I would leave my desk would be completely cleaned so I could start the day off fresh! I could always tell if someone had "visited" my space while I was gone. I had a radio too...loved to hear the tunes while I worked! Thanks for sharing...I liked seeing this part of your world!

    ReplyDelete