Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Speechcraft

Well, I have yet another speech today. Our Toastmaster's club is hosting a Speechcraft for the management of VALIC and Western National Life (btw, that's where I work). We had one last year and it was a great learning experience for everyone involved. So we're doing it again this year. Speechcraft is great PR for our club and helps our managers with a 5 week crash course in confidence. Our hope is to encourage new membership, but to also showcases the resource that the managers may not know about. My speech is titled, The Value of Toastmasters. I've given it once before, but it turned out really well, and our President asked me to give it again. It compares other public speaking courses to the Toastmaster program. It should be fun and when we have Speechcraft, I get to attend TWO TM meetings a week! Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment