Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Aviel















Eight years.....They've gone by so fast. It's been a long road but it's amazing to look back and see how much we've been through. The first thing I remember about Avi were his beautiful brown eyes. He has a wonderful smile and knows how to make me smile. We have so many things in common. On top of our shared ideals, we love to read and enjoy traveling and walking.
He has a very good eye for photography as well. He can always find the perfect lighting and background and can always seem to make even our grouchiest kid smile.

Before we had children, I had a feeling he would be a wonderful father. I was right. He isn't afraid to run around and play "tag" with kids. He is the pack leader for our son's Boy Scout troupe. He can entertain an entire room of rowdy boys with one quick word.

He is eternally patient with me and is always so very encouraging. No matter how tired I am or discouraged, he knows exactly what to say to help me feel better.

We take our marriage very seriously and it takes a lot of TLC to keep it going strong. We have a lot to learn but look forward to the years ahead because it only seems to get better with time.

He loves to take the kids to the park and play with our children. Our daughter could swing for hours at a time if we'd let her. Zippy loves her Daddy very much, but when I'm home, "Abba's fired". She is a big helper to daddy around the house.



Our son Zee is definitely a chip off the old block. Zee is so much like his Daddy that we hear it all the time when family gets together.

From the day we married, Avi's family has made me feel like I've always been a part of the family. There are monthly family meals and the cousins get to spend lots of time together. Family has always been very important to Avi and it's wonderful to be so close to family here in Texas. He had the opportunity a few years ago to get to know my family when we lived in Wyoming, and we hope to visit Wyoming again soon.
I love you Avi my dear.

1 comment:

  1. I love it. Isn't it fun to blog. Great pictures. Thanks for reminding me to check in.

    ReplyDelete