Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Must have!




The cleaning paste is a thing of wonder. It lasts forever and smells like rain. I thought it was weird the first time I saw it at my friend's house. But I'm sure people thought it was weird to think of the earth as round instead of flat like a map. Cleaning paste is for your heavy duty messes: your baked on crud or your stains that just won't come off. I've had mine for a long time, but it barely looks like I've used it. Next to the basic package, I believe it to be the best investment you can make for your house. 


Speaking of the Basic Package, this is all you really need to experience the true power of Norwex. It's strength is in the microfiber that is unlike anything you'll buy at a store. It's fiber 1/200th the size of a human hair. The stuff you buy at the store only has to be 1/6th the size of a human hair to be considered microfiber. Not to mention the silver that inhibits bacterial growth. Would any other store give you a 2 year warranty on your cleaning supplies? Norwex does. 

Did you know that Norwex was FAIR TRADE? Yes. Not everything is made in the USA, but wherever their factories are, they are practicing humane and earth friendly rules.


Why not use cotton? Because it just spreads the mess. I want to get rid of it, so I use Norwex. 


No comments:

Post a Comment