Sunday, April 17, 2016

Doing the dishes


I don't know about you, but dishes are horrible. I hates them! Totally! Even though Norwex has made my life so much easier in many ways as well as saving me so much money, I didn't think Norwex could make doing the dishes better. BUT YOU KNOW WHAT? They have the weirdest thing ever. The dish cloth! 


I never thought I would buy a dishcloth. How could this mesh thing get my dishes clean?! IT WORKS!!! 
It is made in the USA and really works. The mess gets all sudsy and scrubs off the dishes better than I ever imagined. Please try it! I love that it doesn't hold gross things, it rinses easily and I use less soap because it takes so little to get suds!


If I have a really nasty pot or pan, the SPIRINETT is amazing! There isn't a dirty dish in my house that can't get clean. So, if you want to try something, let NORWEX make doing the dishes easier. 






1 comment:

  1. I didn't think I'd like the mesh cloth either, but it really does get the gook and gooey gunk off the plates.

    ReplyDelete