Wednesday, April 13, 2016

I won this book!

I was involved in a Norwex training and my amazing colleagues had a contest and I won this terrific book! After the scary night we had, I definitely needed the pick-me-up! Even the envelope was so cute. Made me smile. Thank you Michelle and Chad!

I'm only a few pages in and I'm so excited about it. The format is fun and casual with graphics and fun dialogue. This is by no means a dry and boring read. If you are looking for an interesting read that will change your life, please go to the library or buy it! Gotta get off the computer and read it!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you won this! My husband and I found it helpful to be aware of the dangers and to be able to curb them where we could. It takes baby steps, but I feel my home is so much safer than before!

    ReplyDelete