Tuesday, January 5, 2010

What's new??

Wow. If you only knew! My calendar for January has been empty for weeks and then all of a sudden BOOM! I have something scheduled for almost every weekend and most of the days this month. What happened?!

I have a speech this Thursday. It will be about blogging.

I'm terrifically busy at work. I get to train and write letters...

I have Toastmaster's holiday party this Saturday.

I have Toastmasters Officer's training next Saturday.

Then I have a Stampin' UP workshop the next week and Zee's birthday party the 23rd.

I also have my scrapbook club on the 27th.

Not to mention a dentist appointment where I get to find out when we're going to do the major dental work this year (God willing).

3 comments:

  1. and don't forget Sophie's birthday party on the 30th

    busy busy bee you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your so good though...you make it look like nothing!! You whip through projects and tasks like no one I have ever seen! You go sista!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He giveth strength to the weak...Let the weak say, "I am strong"!

    You can do all things through Messiah who strengthens you!

    Better busy than bored.

    Ma

    ReplyDelete