Sunday, January 17, 2010

Toastmasters, scrapbooking, and family oh my!



I wanted to submit another post to keep you updated if you were wondering "where on earth is Janine"?

I have been insanely busy at work. That's a long story and I'll leave that another time since it's boring.

The kids are doing good. Tzipi is doing better with age. She goes to school with a smile on her face and asks me every day if she's going. She loves to "cook" with her kitchen and help with house chores.

Zee is eating, sleeping and breathing birthday fun. He is so excited. I need to take a half day just to get everything ready for the party. Maybe I will. Zee has a Parent Teacher Conference this Monday and he can't seem to decide which of us he wants to go.

Monday I have some dental work. Not looking forward to it. I had a nightmare about it already. Me and Dentists don't get a long very well. I'm nervous about all the teeth issues I have to face this year.

My business is booming. I've done very little other than invest in a company website and I've got a workshop booked every week this month into next. I'm looking forward to my next Upline meeting.

I'm not an officer this year for Toastmasters but I am doing my best to encourage the incoming officers. Training went really well this weekend. Good turn out and good results. We need to build up our membership. We'll see how well we do this year. I've achieved my Advanced Communicator Bronze and my Competent Leadership certification this year.

1 comment:

  1. Don't you love it when a plan comes together. I look forward to our next meeting too. Glad to hear Toastmasters went so well. You are doing so well. I keep you in my prayers for stamina and wisdom. You have many challenges facing you this year and I know how fun that can be. Hey did you notice our upline posted on her blog! Wow. She must be feeling better. Mom

    ReplyDelete