Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Zippy's End of School Program







May 13th 2009... Mrs. Wormsbaker is one of Zippy's teachers. She has helped Zippy transition into Head Start. We all like her very much.



She was not interested in performing at all.


Here she got in on the fun a little bit.


She actually took a bow!!

Our precious little girl! I'm so glad I got to see her in her class. She is shy in class which is odd to see, but she was pretty happy to see BOTH Eema and Abba at her program. Typically Abba helps Zippy with all of her school activities, which is extremely helpful to me. I just couldn't miss out on this!








1 comment:

  1. She is so cute and funny. We can see the sparkle in her eyes. Pop said give her a big hug for him. I love the bow rather than a curtsey.

    ReplyDelete