Sunday, May 10, 2009

Thank you Laurie!

Since I've been bitten by the scrapbooking bug, I realized that my photo chronology has gaps. I am working on a Hanukkah album and realized I didn't have any prints of the Hanukkahs in Lubbock. Well, I found a CD that Laurie (my sister by marriage) made for me that has over 600 pictures! I just wanted to thank you publicly for taking the time to save all of these pictures. I owe you big!!! I know some people don't have many pictures and it's really not such a big deal, but I love pictures and it's a luxury to be able to relive the good times. So 2006-2007 is ready for my albums. I'm still looking for the Hanukkah that I had Tzipi. We know we took pictures of the night in 2005 before I was admitted into the hospital, I'm just having a hard time finding them.

No comments:

Post a Comment