Monday, March 28, 2016

School anywhere

Today we're learning at the library.

Zalmi is building a castle and playing with two other preschoolers. He found a Paw Patrol book and let me read about half of it before he decided he was finished.

Zippy is learning about ravens. (We have a lot in Gardendale).

Zee is in the "batcave" in the teen room, doing his work independently. I'm catching up on business stuff.

I'm not feeling 100% today but we needed to get to town. So it's nice to be in a new environment. I'm building my business and why do I sell Norwex? Because I truly believe in the company and it allows me to stay home with my children. The products really work and they save me tons of money. Not having to buy expensive chemicals brings joy to my heart and I love sharing this! Please feel free to email me with any questions you might have.


No comments:

Post a Comment