Saturday, June 4, 2011

First Day of Vacation

Tzipi kept coming in my room. TIME TO GET UP EEMA! I was like, Why? I don't have to go to work. She was lonely. I tried to go back to sleep, but my heart wouldn't let me. I got a decent amount of sleep, but I'm still so tired. I got up with her and now she's outside playing. go figure.


I am thrilled to be off of work. I am going to do my best to enjoy every minute of it. I don't have to go back to work until the 13th, and then I'll be gone to Dallas on the 15th (by way of Lubbock). YAY!

I am hoping that Dr. Taylor or Dr Stewart (not sure who I am seeing) might have some ideas for treating my thyroid. The symptoms are yucky. I'm supposed to go see my endocrinologist in August, but I don't really want to wait that long. On top of the neuropathy making me hurt and numb all over, my thyroid is making me sweat, my eyes hurt and tear all day long, I crave salt (which I've never been big into) and I'm not supposed to eat it. So much for saving electricity, as I can't be without AC with this new adventure. The heart racing is not as bad as it was, since I'm now on a betablocker. But I do have tremors. Heck , Mrs Adelman is turning 100, and I think she's doing better than I am. The thyroid thing happened because of taking care of the occipital headaches, with nerve blockers. I don't have the headaches, which were terrible, but I probably would have said no to the nerve block had I known this is the result. Oh well. My mother really enjoys hearing people talk about their illnesses, so I should find something else to talk about.

Tzip and Zee had the opportunity to spend the afternoon with their babysitter. She is moving to Corpus Christi so I wanted them to get time with her before they went on vacation and missed her altogether. They had a great time. Feeding the geese and going to the movies.

Well, I have a lot to do to prep for our trip to Austin, so I'm going to get started while it is still cool.

Love you all! Nee

1 comment:

  1. I don't mind folks talking about theirs, just not trying to get me to go see a doctor for "their" ailment.

    Glad you're resting. I did too today.

    Hugs,

    Mom

    ReplyDelete