Wednesday, November 10, 2010

By Golly I think I did it!





Well, in spite of the brain fog, I feel like I did a good job on the test I had at work today. I was really nervous. But I had 4 hours to answer 100 questions on a subject I have been DOING for 3 years. There were a few questions that had me stumped, but it was open book.  I struggled with finding where some of them were, but I had plenty of time to go through the book and find the source. It's a BIG book too. It's not brightly colored with fun pictures like back in school. It's just lots of words. I'm visual, so needless to say, NOT MY FAVORITE BOOK! I went over and over each answer, and I looked up the ones I felt doubtful about and tried to find their origin in the book. I'm not sure when I find out my grade, but not having too much pressure once I realized how much I could get done, I took my time. I took 2 hours. I'm very proud of myself regardless of my grade. And it's over! YAY!

2 comments:

  1. Doing your best is all you can do. I'm proud of you and all the effort you put into everything you do! Love Ya!

    ReplyDelete