Thursday, September 23, 2010

Dr. Usala

Well, Tina came and took me to Dr. Usala! I had so much fun getting to chat with her. We were there for a very long time. But time=quality with doctors. Dr. Usala was very thorough and very nice. I appreciated his time.
1. there is something wrong.
2.we don't know what it is.
3.we may need a spinal tap (lumbar puncture) to figure it out.
4. it looks like guillain-barre syndrome.
Side note: Andy Griffith has GBS.
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/guillain-barre-syndrome/DS00413
I have choked on spit quite a bit. In fact just two weeks ago I choked so bad, that my manager almost sent me home. This is the only weird thing that I just thought was me. Maybe it's not.
I'm sorry this isn't longer, but we're going to Lubbock this morning, so I have loads to do.

Thank you so much for taking your day to be with me Tina. I enjoyed our time together so very much! Hope we can get together again soon!

1 comment:

  1. It was great to spend time with you without our precious ones around...hate the reason why but at least we got some time together!

    ReplyDelete