Monday, November 16, 2009

It's just around the corner!

What is?
Um let's see...
Hanukkah. Dec 11th
Thanksgiving Nov 26th
My Interview... THIS FRIDAY!!! Nov 20th
My pre-interview presentation (for practice) with my Director, Manager, and Manager from my sister team!!!! THIS Wednesday at 10.

OY!

I am ALMOST finished with my Power Point Presentation. I figured I would go ahead and make it with PowerPoint and print it out. Show that I can do both but just hand them the proof rather than mess with the A/V equipment that never seems to work right for anyone else.

I have to say I'm pretty excited about it. I've never actually made a PP, but it's coming together nicely and I'm thrilled.

I'm tired. I worked from 7-7 today. I came home to work some more on my presentation. In about 30 minutes I'll probably be asleep. Thanks Mom for Sleep Essentials!

Avi and the kids are at Boyscouts. It is weird coming home to a silent house. They'll be home in a few minutes. And then the silence will be over.

Just thought I'd blog about my progress. Thank you LeeLee for offering to help me with PowerPoint. You are the wiz but my schedule just never allows time for much. I figured it out.

Thank you all for your support and prayers. LOVE YOU ALL VERY MUCH! Miss you tons!

2 comments:

  1. The hardest part of Power Point I think is adding the music. That is why I like Photo Story much better. I know you will do great. Just relax and have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nee,

    You're great and have favor with God and with man. He promises to bless whatever you put your hand to and I think (if I'm not mistaken) you have to use your hands to type into a computer! Yeah, you've got this presentation in the bag. Wait, unless you print it out and put it in a bag it won't be in a bag. Can you tell we got up at 5:00AM this morning.

    Hugs from your one and only mama

    See you soon

    PS. I'll bring you a bag of clothing and they will be in the bag.

    ReplyDelete