Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Cane Free


I haven't used my cane for two days. My leg is sore and can definitely tell. My knee is tired, but I feel stronger and it feels good to walk and have two hands. I don't feel like I'm going to fall.
My reaction time is faster. My speech is still gobbled up, but I figure it's going to take some time to repair it all. It's wonderful to be able to go to the break-room without having to plan how I was going to carry my drinks back to my desk. 
The fatigue seems less extreme. I'm pretty sleepy by the time work is over, but that's how it SHOULD be, not sleepy right after I wake up. 
My numbers at work have doubled. I feel like I'm doing much better. I still have a ways to go before I'm 100%, but I'm not worried so much about my job. Praise God!
I just wanted to give an update. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy for you and thank God that He led us to the doctors in Austin. Miracles do still happen. Love you.

    ReplyDelete