Saturday, March 20, 2010

A Trip to Paris


OK, So it's just a trip to my bathroom. I redecorated this weekend! My new toilet paper holder!

My new toothbrush jar (easily placed in dishwasher for sterilization purposes).

The edge of my linen curtain and new hand towels.

Pretty French writing on a flower pot.

New Shower curtain and floor mats (hotel quality). Would like to buy all new towels eventually, but I got the towel rack towels first. If you can find good quality grey bath towels on sale, let me know! (less than 5 dollars each please)

My antique sign that holds flat iron, curling iron and brush.

I love black and white photos of Paris. See the Eifel Tower?

Another Black and White photograph!

See the pretty bicycle? The boxes are covered in French writing. Holds soap and Q-tips. I moved my wash cloth holder so the kids can reach and I won't keep bumping it.

The curtain is real linen and I need to iron it, but I just got it up there for the photo.

Many germs were harmed (killed) in the making of this blog post. LOL! It smells so clean and fresh. I'm enjoying it until my grubby kin come home and I have to start all over. :-) They're worth it.

3 comments:

  1. Mallory wants to do her new bathroom in Paris motif too. Great minds think alike.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bon jour mademoiselle, como tale vous mon ami? Ce magnifique! Ok that's the extent of my French. Hola, que tal? Como te va? Su bano es muy guapo. I love it. I can smell the lilacs and lavender now. For those of us who are visual learners we appreciate the photos. BUT the society for the prevention of cruelty to germs is up in arms. Don't get too close to them. They don't bathe for fear of killing something. Love it, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it. I have to admit that I still - even at my age - have secret dreams of living in a quaint apartment in Paris, overlooking the city while sitting on a little balcony. Even though it is a terribly anti-semitic place now (possibly always, I don't know) I liked it when we visited, and I would love to return someday. Your bathroom is so cute - and very french looking. You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete