Monday, May 8, 2017

Come visit me!

  
It's going to be a lot of fun! #mothersday  #lastminuteshopping #stampinup

I'm so excited about my first vendor event this year. I've been busy creating beautiful cards to sell and rebranding my business. My friends and family have given me so much encouragement and I'm looking forward to rejoining Toastmasters on Wednesday. I had a little set back this year but I've learned a lot from my mistakes and accomplishments.

This will be my first Stampin' Up booth in a long time. I had an incredibly successful table back during the holidays way over 5 years ago. I made Holiday cards and sold every last one. I'm confident these cards are even more adorable and I know people will want to buy them.

Zee is so close to being finished with his medical journey and we are all ready to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I'm grateful for the opportunity to stay home and help him on this journey. Many mothers don't have the choice. I'm determined to make this work. Zalman will be starting Kindergarten learning in the fall and we're all looking forward to watching him blossom. Zippy loves her country farm life and I know it will just get better each year.

No comments:

Post a Comment