Thursday, January 20, 2011

trying something new

As most of you know, I haven't blogged because my laptop is broken. So I thought I would try blogging with my blackberry. It is small and I have to scroll over a bunch, but it might be an option. I don't see how to add pictures on the blog, but. Text is better than nothing.

Zee is learning division in math and brought his C+ to a B+ in math. Thanks to the Adelmans for tutoring him each Wednesday. This spring is TAKS test so you can imagine how stressed the teachers are for this semester.

Tzipi has been working on her behavior with our in-home counselor and she loves getting stickers for each new thing she does. She had a playdate with one of her friends from school.

Avi finally got a new phone since his old phone wouldn't hold a charge anymore.

Work has been exciting as there have been changes (for the better). I have been doing much better with my work and I'm back to my old self.

My spine has been the main complaint. My leg is getting stronger each week. I wouldn't try a marathon yet, but I could see myself walking around my workplace like I used to when it gets warmer.

I'm working on crocheting a blanket. I found the wildest colored yarn and it just makes me smile. I've never been in the mood to work on a long term project, but since my hands don't hurt or go numb like they used to, I want to take advantage of it and make something my kids might want when they go off to college.

Lazer's baby teeth all fell out! Poor guy had shark teeth and he was in so much pain I thought for sure we'd need to do surgery, but Praise God, the problem resolved itself.
Lazer and Bunny are the best pals now. As much as Bunny hated him, I had strong doubts that they would ever love each other. Sure enough they play horsee games and zoom all over the place. I've caught them playing hide n seek a few times.


I am starting to think about Passover cleanup. It will be here before I know it. There is nothing quite like knowing that every corner of the house has been cleaned. I think I will start with the kitchen cupboards and then do the closets.


Well I should go now. I need to fold clothes and put them away. Nee

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you decided to post - even without pictures. I like knowing what is going on with you guys since I can't see you as often as I would like.

    I meant to phone you earlier and tell you that I found Zee's dvd today! Yea! Hip Hip Hooray!
    It was under the little plastic cart in the laundry room where the crayons and art supplies are. You can get it when you come for Sopie's birthday.

    I know what you mean about Passover cleaning. I have loved cleaning all the closets and drawers. Today I have been working on the kitchen cabinets. Tomorrow I will get to the drawers. Of course, this is not Passover cleaning, but just general cleaning and organizing. I hope it will make Passover cleaning go better since I have de-cluttered everyting.

    I better read a few more blogs now.

    I have a new blog that I am writing and posting pictures on since it makes me sick to think of S. and B. and their cronies looking at pictures of my family. If you want the address let me know. Just don't liknk it to this one or put in on your list or anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to know more about Passover cleaning!!! I am glad to see you back to blogging! I am so happy you feel better! I wnet to the doctor this morning - sinus infections!!! UGH!

    ReplyDelete