Monday, September 21, 2009

What I did this weekend:








Our wonderful nephews came over this weeked. It was great to see them and spend time with them. They are growing up so fast!
While they were here, I figured it would be a good excuse to break out the snow cone maker that I haven't ever used. My mother gave it to me two years ago, and I've never had ice to use it. I finally asked Avi to get a bag of ice from his latest grocery trip and it was perfect timing!





It was a lot of work for a little shaved ice, but I think the kids enjoyed it. I know Tzipi wanted more and more.




Then on Sunday we went to Ethan's football game. Unfortunately there were so many people that I couldn't ever get a decent shot of Ethan in his uniform. Maybe next time?

The rest of the kids found some shade and started playing with Blake's Star Wars figurines. They seemed to have quite a lot of fun. There were a few times that they were piled up on top of Blake. You can tell these kids aren't quite into the whole sports thing yet.
And here is Justin (Or as Tzipi says, My Baby). She loves Justin, but wasn't as interested in him while he was locked in this contraption. He was busy eating french fries and making as much baby noise as possible. He's gotten so big!
Ethan's Team won, by the way. He is on a pretty serious team. Hope he has a great football season.

No comments:

Post a Comment